Monthly Talk: University planning
On March 17, Principle Joyce Z. gave a talk on the topic of university planning specifically answered the following questions:
- What are the most important qualifications a student must attain when it come to applying for top post-secondary schools such as UBC, University of Toronto and University of Waterloo?
- How to balance out academic performance and after-school activities?
- For students who may experience difficulties in grade 12 English with a score of 78 or even below. How to apply to top 20 colleges in US when you don’t have an optimal English grade?
- For students whose GPA are 3.8 to 4.0, why there’s still examples of rejections by their dream school such as University of Waterloo Engineering program?
- An overview of offers received by students from CIEG. (including Comprehensive & Art schools)