Columbia International Education group has been dedicated to help with students’ university planning for 17 years. Loaded with experience and knowledge, we have assisted countless high students to admission by top universities and colleges in North America. A lot of students have received outstanding offers with scholarship.
This exclusive talk by CIEG is designed for students and parents from grade 8 to 11. It is free to the public, but there are limited seats available. Please call 604 200 8784 today to book a reservation.
Key points to be covered in this month’s talk:
- What standard test, language preparation, subject enhancement, school activities and documentation are necessary when applying for your ideal school?
- What are the policy changes for students graduating in 2019 and 2020? We are going to provide requirement breakdowns for University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, University of Waterloo, and University of Victoria.
- What are the popular majors in terms of career building in North America? What are the potentials for Bachelor graduates in North America?
- What are the potential advantages for students majoring in fine art, business, engineering and etc?
- 2018 CIEG students admission report and summer courses introduction.
Time & Location
May 19, 2018. 10:30 – 12:00
3393 Dunbar St, Vancouver
May 19, 2018. 14:00 – 15:30
5631 No.3 Rd, Richmond
To book a reservation call 604 200 8784. Please arrive 5 to 10 min early to find your seat.